July 11th - July 16th 2016
University of California San Diego in La Jolla, California, USA.
Tony Robbins Global Youth Leadership Summit (GYLS) is a five-day program that provides participants age ranges 14 to 17 with an environment designed to boost them into leadership roles that will change their lives and communities.
GYLS’ format includes small group discussions, hands-on service learning experiences, leadership simulation games and exercises designed to enable summit participants to identify their own particular leadership strengths. Dynamic keynote speakers from around the world present on topics from leadership styles to contribution. At the conclusion of GYLS participants are encouraged to identify personal goals and make a commitment to community service.
In August 2015 we had a record-breaking 480 participants in GYLS representing 42 countries from around the world! Watch as our global mission to help today’s youth become tomorrow’s leaders unfolds at GYLP 2015!
The Global Youth Leadership Summit is open to those looking to participate in encouraging leadership in the following roles:
Ambassador (14-16): First time participants who have never attended a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit.
Alumni (15-17): Returning participants who have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit and have the desire to further their leadership skills in addition to helping guide our first-time Ambassador participants.
Youth Leader (16-18): The highest level of applicants, Youth Leaders have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit as an Ambassador and as an Alumni. They have been recommended or nominated to the Youth Leader role by their Team Leader at the previous year's Summit.
Youth Coach (18-21): Youth Coaches have attended the previous three years as a youth participant (Ambassador, Alumni, and Youth Leader). They are returning to support the event from a logistical standpoint and the Coaches in their role.
Coach (22+): Coaches are adult leaders who have a desire to help today's youth become tomorrow's leaders. Coaches may not attend at the same time as their children.
Tips Before Applying:
- Review application questions prior to beginning
- Prepare to spend between 30 and 60 mins to complete your application
- You will need to complete the application within one session
- The application timeouts and resets without saving after 120 minutes
- Be prepared to upload the following:
- Current photo
- Photo I.D. or passport
- A letter of recommendation from a guidance counselor, community leader or coach
- Ambassador and Alumni Early Bird Fee is $600 if the application is completed before March 31st 2016
- Ambassador and Alumni Fee is $700 if the application is completed after April 1st 2016
- Coach and Youth Coach Fee is $250
For more information please contact us