August 3-8th 2015 Applications are open!
University of California, San Diego
Thank you for your interest in Global Youth Leadership Summit 2015! Below are the program dates.
Arrival: Youth Leaders/Coaches/Team Leaders Aug 2
Arrival: Ambassadors/Alumni Aug 3
Program Dates: Aug 4-7
Departure: Ambassadors/ Alumni Morning of Aug 8 before 12 pm. Youth Leaders/Coaches/Team Leaders after 12 pm.
Click here to apply for our 2015 Event! Very Important! Your initial application needs to be completed in one 120 minute session. Please review the application and prepare all required documents prior to filling out the application.
For more information about the program please read below.
The Anthony Robbins Foundation Global Youth Leadership Summit is a five-day program that provides participants ages 14 to 17 with an environment designed to boost them into leadership roles that will change their lives and communities.
Global Youth Leadership Summit's format includes small group discussions, hands-on service learning experiences, leadership simulation games and exercises designed to enable summit participants to identify their own particular leadership strengths. Dynamic keynote speakers from around the world present on topics from leadership styles to contribution. At the conclusion of Global Youth Leadership Summit, participants are encouraged to identify personal goals and make a commitment to community service.
The Global Youth Leadership Summit is open to those looking to participate in encouraging leadership in the following roles:
- Ambassador: First time participants who have never attended a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit
- Alumni: Returning participants who have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit and have the desire to further their Leadership skills in addition to helping guide our first-time Ambassador participants.
- Youth Leader: The highest level of applicants, Youth Leaders have been to a previous Global Youth Leadership Summit as an Ambassador and an Alumnus. They have been recommended or nominated to the Youth Leader role by their Team Leader at the previous year's Summit. App deadline is Monday April 13th.
- Coach: Coaches are adult leaders who have a desire to help today's youth become tomorrow's leaders. Coaches may not attend at the same time as their children.
- Youth Coach: Youth Coaches have attended the previous three years as a youth participant (Ambassador, Alumni, and Youth Leader). They are returning to support the event from a logistical standpoint and the Coaches in their role
Program fees provide room and board, meals, and all materials associated with the program
The Ambassador and Alumni Fee is $600 if the application is completed before 5/1/2015 and $700 after (until all spots are filled).
The Coach and Youth Coach Fee is $250.
Contact us with any questions!
"First, a million thanks for the San Diego summit. I am so grateful my son had the opportunity to experience this magic. He had many, many magical experiences. I was in tears, hearing my new matured, self reflecting, and very conscious about others, not just himself, new boy. His view of himself and others undoubtedly changed. Many of his friends noticed the difference and I am hopeful that through maintaining contact with his new GLYS friends he can maintain this new standard he adopted for himself. As a parent, I can only imagine the wonderful life ahead of him, having all these amazing tools."
-GYLS Attendee Parent
"...What I liked was the opportunity I had to talk and share with young leaders from all around the world. Though we came from diverse backgrounds, we were all the same. We address different challenges in our lives, but all of us could share a laugh and ride a roller coaster together. At the Summit, I learned that friendship and shared passion can transcend culture and even language. I have made incredible connections with people incredibly different yet similar to myself in so many ways at the Summit. I also learnt a lot of new things on how to help the planet and contribute back to society and I learnt that youths can make significant changes to the world…… "
-GYLS Attendee from Malaysia
“I just wanted to say that GYLS was the absolute best experience I’ve ever had. This program was amazing and I can’t say that enough. I learned so many things about life and myself and everything that as soon as I got home I shared everything I had experienced with all of my friends. I even shared my many skills with my best friend so much that I am helping her to change and be a better person. As soon as I came home and talked to my friends, they all told me they were so proud of me and so glad I got the chance to attend this program because they could see the positive change in me. I also loved all of our speakers. Kathy Buckley is my hero! Thank you so much for accepting me to GYLS and I WILL be there next year! No matter what! Thank you again!”
-GYLS Attendee from U.S.A
For more information please contact us